What We Do
A healthy watershed supporting biodiversity, clean and abundant water, thriving communities and where Indigenous values, customs and laws are respected and upheld.
Working collaboratively to steward the unique species and spaces within the Thompson Watershed.
- Collaborative relationship building through communication and cooperation
- Co-leadership by Indigenous and non-Indigenous partners
- Application of Western and Indigenous science, knowledge and practices through ethical space
- Support for cultural and biological diversity and sustainability through an ecosystem-based approach
- Recognition and respect for data sovereignty
- Indigenous priorities and perspectives are integral to all work